Friday, September 11, 2009

Michael Wesch

This video captures my life as as college student to a tee. The video showed me that when I leave college I will be in debt. But hopefully I can find a job and be able to pay people back. Everyday as a college student you have to stay up to date on lessons. I am in class for 6 hours a day. If you miss a class then that is your problem; not the teachers, classmates, or professors. When you are in school, you have to devote your time to it. Many college students work, and it is a hassle for them to wake up in the morning to get to school on time. Although in most of my classes we do use text books, I never learn anything from them. I would rather a teacher do a power point on the board. Like the video shows, I am on facebook at least 10 times a day. I have to learn how to use all types of media this semester, that I know nothing about.
To more accurately represent my college life, the producer should add that as a single mother, it is hard to provide for children, work, and go to school. Trying to find a affordable day care is also a problem that single mothers have. I have three responsibilities and that is school, work, and caring for my child. Doing all three is a hard job, but so far I'm getting it done.

1 comment:

  1. You are in class 30 hours a week? How many classes are you taking?

    ReplyDelete