Friday, September 11, 2009

Karl Fisch

With computers being around for years, most teachers should know how to use them. But, many teachers do not. It is so many different things that a teacher could do to become more tech literate. They could go to the library, or ask tech literate teachers for help. It is very important that teachers of this day and age are tech literate. Why? Because most kids will be on the Internet most of the day. When my children get ready to go to school, I want technology to play a major role in their learning. Kids love to work on the computer, it is fast and makes students want to learn. When I first worked on a computer, my teacher had to pull me away from it. It was so fun and bright, I did not want to get up. Teachers need to incorporate the computer in to any work that they can. Kids can become tech literate, but at the same time, gain information that they will use for the rest of their life.

1 comment:

  1. It's not just computers! And I fail to understand how going to the library would help one become tech literate.

    ReplyDelete