Friday, September 4, 2009

Last Semester Podcasts

The students from last semester, did a very good job on their pod casts. One improvement that can be made is to have the presenters should speak up a little more. I would be talking as loud as I can, so that people listening to my podcast can hear me.
Since I have never done a podcast, I can not wait till I get to do mines. The setting of this video cast is boring, it makes you not want to do work. To make my podcast better than this video cast, I would use bright colors in the background. I would also like to have a more interesting topic than the tech literate teacher. Hopefully we will get to choose our topics for this presentation. Hopefully before my presentation I can come up with more ways to make my presentation better.

No comments:

Post a Comment