Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Posting to My Blog



It is important for students to post to their blogs because, it can lead to many new opporitunities for them. Posts can be seen by people all over the world. I post things in my blog because it will stay there forever. Everyone in the world who has access to the internet can access things that I have posted.

As a friend told me, we can learn about different cultures and geographical areas by reading these posts, and watching videos that may be posted.Lastly, I feel it is important for students to post their work because of the technology being used today. Introducing students at an early age to technology is only going to be beneficial to them.


The video of ps22 is wonderful and very moving. This is a great example of how blogging and posting can lead to new opporitunities. These students had to chance to sing at Madison Square Gardens. Technology is so amazing.


1 comment:

  1. new opportunities
    learn about different cultures

    Makes blogging worthwhile, right?

    ReplyDelete