Tuesday, November 24, 2009

7 mistakes, 7 brilliant things teachers can do


I truly believe that as a professional teacher you should always back up data for your classroom. It is a very stupid mistake to nit back it up. You can possibly lose all that you have worked so hard to accomplish. I also agree that teachers should not surf the net while occupying a school building. If a teacher wanted to surf the internet while teaching, then they should bring their own personal laptop. It is not fair for a teacher to surf the net, while students are in attendance; some students may need help.

Of the brilliant things teachers can do with technology, the most important to me would be to empower kids with technology. By doing this, a teacher can set their students up for success. Technology can open many doors for students in the future. As students progress through their school years, the use of technology increases, so this is why it is good to start using technology with kids at a early age. The last brilliant thing a teacher could do is make conferencing real time. Teachers can send emails to parents via online. . Many teachers now a days send a letter home to parents everyday, if things were done online, this will help our planet by cutting back on the use of paper.

Since most things are done online now adays, i would want to sit at home and learn, than driving 20 miles to get to class in early morning traffic. Bringing you required items to class is a must. I must have my cell phone, lap top, and flash drive. I never know what the day brings so I bring all my technology along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment