Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PLN


My personal learning network has been acquired through many years of school. My personal Learning network consists of myself, my computer, my cell phone, and mentors. Using my computer, i am able to navigate through countless pages to find the information that I want. I know that computers are an important tool to use when you are a college student. I have to write on average 4 papers a week to atay ahead, and that is one of the reasons that I am thankful for having a computer. In the future, I plan on using computers even more. As time goes by, technology will only get better and better, and i want my students to know that their teacher is tech literate. My mother has been the best advocate for success in my life. She pushes me harder than I push myself. My mother is part of my PLN because she knows things that I do not know. If I need help with anything, my mother will try her best to accomodate me. In the years to come, I will be building up on my PLN to include more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment