Friday, October 9, 2009

The Networked Students Mrs. Drexler


This video shows how and why students should be technologically literate. First students should build their PLN. Once they create a blog, they can start to comment on blogs from around the world. Although blogs reflect opinions rather than facts, a student should not be drawn away from it, but rather want to add their opinion.
You never know who can benefit from your blog. I have done things this semester in class that I have never done before. Like using the websites delicious and wikispaces. I want to be able to give my students a head start in the technological world. If they are not introduced to it early in life, it will be harder to teach it to them later in life.
I feel like I am very prepared to be a teacher of networked students. I can take everything I learned from this class and teach it to my students. It will be beneficial to everyone in the future. I really want to know how things will work out with Mrs Drexlers middle school class. I'm sure things will turn out great.

2 comments: