Friday, October 2, 2009

Dr. Alice Christie

The Internet is an important communication tool for teachers and administrators. Educators can take advantage of this tool by learning to create purposeful and well-designed Web sites targeted at their students, the parents of their students, other teachers, and community members. This will be very useful to me when I start teaching because I can post pictures of activities that my students did on the web.
This way their parents can go online and actually see what their children did and actually learned. Web design can also be beneficial to parents as well, they can comment on the activities that their children participate in and see what goes on day by day in the classroom. This would also be a great way to keep in touch with the new technological generation. Students can leave out of my classroom and take information with them that will be beneficial to them for the rest of their lives.


Spiral





2 comments: